These elegant, lightweight earrings are just right for dressing up any outfit or mixing with your best jewelry. No one will know that they are acrylic crystals. The hardware can be found in the Nickel-Free Jewelry Finding Starter Kit.
Time to complete: 15 minutes
Difficulty level: Beginner
Things you’ll need:
2 – Clear Acrylic Crystal Teardrops
2 – 4-6mm White Simulated Pearl Beads
2 – Fish Hook Earrings from Starter Kit
2 – Jump Rings from Starter Kit
Headpins from Starter Kit
Needle nose pliers
Things to do:
1. Cut two pieces of silver wire (or cut head ends off of headpins in kit) to a length of approximately 1″.
2. 1/4″ down one end of the wire, make a bend to the side. Using the pliers, form a loop at one end of the wire. Before closing, slip through the loop at one end of the fishhook. Close tightly!
3. Place pearl on wire.
4. To make lower loop, start with pliers close to bead and bend to the side (as done at the top of the wire). Bend the wire around round nose pliers and close the loop tightly.
5. Using pliers, open the jump rings and put them through the hole in the top of the crystal and the bottom loop under the pearl.
6. Close jump ring tightly.
7. Repeat above steps for second earring.
Wow, perfect. Fortunately, I found your website! Wow, perfect. Fortunately, I found your website!