For a rustic farmhouse look, try these moss-covered Easter eggs. They’ll look right at home with rustic decor or mixed among different styles of eggs.
Difficulty level: Easy
Time to complete: 30 minutes
Age range: 8+
Things to do:
1. Take a bit of moss out of the bag and shape it over the egg. Pin in place with the sequin pins.
2. Continue pinning the moss to the egg as shown.
3. Repeat for a second or third egg.
4. Cut ribbon to fit around the egg, and pin in place.
5. Create a small bow by folding a 4-inch piece of ribbon as shown.
6. Slide sequin onto a pin and pin the bow in place.