This moss bunny looks adorable on your front door or hanging in your home and it’s super easy to make! Set aside a few minutes this week and give your spring decor a cute update!
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 15 minutes
Age range: 12 and up
Things to do:
- Freehand a bunny shape on a piece of cardboard and cut it out.
- Trace the cardboard bunny onto the back of your piece of moss and cut out the moss shape.
- Stick the moss onto the cardboard bunny.
- Tie a jute ribbon bow around the neck.
- Use hot glue to attach the jute pompom to the bottom of the moss bunny, making a little tail.
- Cut a 10″ piece of jute and use tape to attach it to the back of the moss bunny, creating a hanger.