Add some DIY magic to your Christmas tree this season! These snow globe ornaments are easy to make and look lovely gifted as a present topper too!
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 5 minutes
Age range: 8 and up
Things to do:
- Fill 1/4 of your glass jar with artificial snow.
- Place the tree inside the jar.
- Sprinkle diamond dust on top of the tree.
- Place the cork lid on top. Optional: Add a drop of glue around the sides of the cork before placing back onto the bottle to ensure closure.
- Screw the eye hook in the center of the cork lid.
- Cut a 6-inch piece of twine and slide it through the hook, knotting the ends to create a hanger.