Difficulty level: Beginner
Time required: 20 minutes
Age range: 12 and up
Things to do:
1. Fold one of the doilies in half.
2. Using scissors, cut along the folded line to cut the doily in half.
3. Starting at the bottom of the tree, add a line of hot glue to the long edge of one doily half.
4. Place the doily on the cone so that the bottom of the doily comes just to the bottom edge of the cone.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 all the way around the bottom edge, overlapping the doily edges if necessary and keeping the doilies as even as possible.
6. Repeat steps 1-4 once again, this time creating a second layer of doilies centered over the first layer to help hide the cone.
7. Continue to add doilies around the cone in layers, working your way to the top of the cone.
8. As you get closer to the top, you may find that you can just wrap one doily all the way around, and that’s sufficient to cover the cone. Continue until you’ve covered the entire cone.