Owls are popular decor during autumn, but this industrial-inspired owl takes the trend in a different, modern direction! Forks, spoons, lids…your guests will smile when they see this cutie!
Difficulty level: Easy
Time to complete: 1 hour
Age range: 10+
Things to do:
1. With a dry paint brush, paint the plaque with strokes that simulate feathers. Allow to dry. Warm up your hot glue gun.
2. Glue the mason jar lids to the plaque for eyes.
3. Glue the bottle caps inside the lids.
4. Glue the spoon between the eyes and the two forks at the bottom for legs and feet.
5. Attach a sawtooth hanger to the back.