Deck the halls with a DIY garland this season! This ribbon spool garland is the perfect decoration for the modern maker.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 1 Hour
Age range: 12 and Up
Things to do:
1. Cut short pieces of ribbon and use hot glue to wrap them around your spools. Use a variety of sizes and colors.
2. Cut a short piece of jute/ribbon and tie a bow around the center of your ribbon-covered spool.
3. Use hot glue to add a button to the center of your bow.
4. Thread the spool onto a length of ribbon and drip hot glue down the center of the spool to hold it in place.
5. When all of your spools have been added to the garland, use hot glue to add buttons on the ribbon between spools.