This Valentine’s Day DIY makes the perfect decoration for any party or event. Show off your crafting skills and add an element of homemade charm that is sure to please the guests of any Valentine’s Day party or wedding shower with these hanging paper hearts.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 20 Minutes
Age range: 12 and Up
Things to do:
1. Use your heart cookie cutter or pattern and trace and cut out six hearts.
2. Fold the heart shapes in half, starting at the point at the bottom.
3. Apply glue to the outer ears of the heart, connecting each heart shape with one another.
4. Before attaching the final heart shape to complete the circle, add a loop of thread with a bead attached in the center fold.
5. Attach the final heart to hold the thread hanger in place.
6. Allow time to dry and trim the excess paper.
7. Use glue to add glitter to the edges of the heart shapes.