Difficulty level: Beginner
Time required: 1 hour plus drying time
Age range: Adults
Things to do:
1. Clean glass thoroughly with rubbing alcohol.
2. Starting with the top edge of the stem of the glass, carefully brush on some Mod Podge. You may use painter’s tape for a straighter line.
3. Continue to brush a coat of Mod Podge onto the rest of the stem of the glass.
4. Over a paper lined container, generously pour on a coat of garnet red extra fine glitter. Shake off any excess glitter. Set aside to dry for about 5 hours. Repeat coats of glitter if necessary. Let dry 5 hours between all coats.
5. Once Mod Podge has dried, add a top a top layer of Mod Podge to reduce the amount of glitter falling off. Allow to dry another 5 hours.
6. Starting with the top edge of the wine bottle, carefully brush on a coat of Mod Podge.
7. Continue coating on the Mod Podge over the bottom of the bottle.
8. Generously pour the same red garnet extra fine glitter onto the wine bottle, over the paper lined container. Set aside to dry. Repeat coats of glitter if desired.
9. Once you are finished with the glitter, fold the paper in half and pour the glitter back into the container.
10. Spray the wine with the Krylon Glitter Blast Clear Sealer Spray or another coat of Mod Podge. Set aside to dry.