Create these gorgeous glass bead magnets using a variety of different types of papers for a wide range of different looks! You’ll love adding your own sense of style to your office or refrigerator.
Difficulty level: Intermediate
Time required: 30 minutes
Age range: 10+
Things to do:
1. Trace each gem onto your paper. All beads are slightly different shapes, so be sure to keep them in order. Cut out the paper inside the lines, so the paper is slightly smaller than the bottom of the glass gem.
2 Spread Mod Podge on the back of the gem.
3. Press the paper onto the Mod Podge, right side up.
4. This is what the gem looks like with the paper on the bottom of the bead.
5. Apply a final coat of Mod Podge to the bottom of the gem. Warm up your hot glue gun as the Mod Podge begins to dry.
6. Use the hot glue to apply the magnet to the bottom of the gem.