Perfect for the budding artist in your life, this handy pen or pencil holder will keep your supplies organized in style! Customize the color of felt to create a thoughtful gift for the creative kids in your life.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 30 Minutes
Age range: 13 and Up
Things to do:
1. Place your sheet of felt on a cutting mat and mark every 1 1/2 inches.
2. Cut a 1/2 inch incision on each of the marks.
3. Repeat this step on the opposite side of the felt, cutting 1/2 incisions that mirror the first set.
4. Find the center of the felt and make two small holes on the end.
5. Slide a piece of leather cord through the holes and knot it, leaving a long tail to wrap around the pen holder.
6. Slip your markers or pens through the incisions, roll up the sheet of felt, and tie the leather cord.