Showcase your darling miniatures in a dainty teacup to welcome spring. You’ll have a wonderful time using your imagination to create an elaborate display that you can enjoy all season long!
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 10 Minutes
Age range: 8 and Up
Things to do:
1. Fill your teacup with moss. Pack it in tightly, so your miniatures will stand up firmly in place.
2. Measure how tall you want your banner to be and cut the dowels accordingly.
3. Cut 1-inch flags with small triangles cut out of the bottom. You’ll need 3-5 to complete the banner, depending on how low you want it to hang.
4. Tie a piece of jute between the two dowels and use hot glue to attach the flags.
5. Push the dowels into the moss to display your banner.
6. Arrange your miniatures in the teacup to enjoy.