These embroidery hoop ornaments make lovely gifts or present toppers. Use different patterned papers to create a custom ornament for everyone on your list this season!
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 15 minutes
Age range: 8 and up
Things to do:
- First, paint or stain your embroidery hoop.
- Trace the inner circle onto a piece of paper and cut the shape out.
- Use tacky glue to secure the paper to the back of the embroidery hoop.
- Trim a bit of greenery and berries and use hot glue to attach them to the top of the hoop.
- Tie a bow and use hot glue to attach it to the greenery bunch.
- Thread a piece of jute under the screw and tie the ends so you have a loop for hanging.