Hoppy Easter! This adorable bunny candy jar is the perfect addition to an egg hunt or your child’s Easter basket! Fill it with your favorite treats and share a smile.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 15 minutes
Age range: 9 and Up
Things to do:
- Draw two ear shapes on a piece of paper. One ear should be slightly larger than the other. Cut out the shapes and use them as a pattern for your felt bunny ears. Trace and cut out two of the larger ears on white felt and two of the smaller ears on pink felt.
- Use hot glue to attach the smaller pink ears to the center of the larger white ears.
- Fill your mason jar with candy.
- Hot glue a pompom to the top of your mason jar.
- Use glue to attach the ears to the top of your pompom.
- Stick google eyes to the front of your pompom.
- Wrap your translucent cord around your hand ten times and tie it in the middle. Cut the ends of the loops to make little whiskers. Use glue to attach the whiskers to the front of your bunny face.
- Cut a small triangle out of pink felt and glue it over the center of your whiskers. This will be your bunny’s nose.
- Use hot glue to attach a pompom to the back of the mason jar.
- Tie a ribbon bow tie around the top of the jar.