These simple luminaries, are perfect for a dash of ambiance or make a gorgeous centerpiece for weddings and celebrations!
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time required: 60 Mins+
Age range: 10+
Things to do:
1. Start by saturating your doily in your Mod Podge or craft glue.
2. Next, gently press and stretch your saturated doily on to a clean jar.
3. Allow to fully dry. Usually takes 24 hours to dry completely.
4. Using your twine, trim the top of your jar and tie a bow on the center of the front of the jar.
5. Insert your tea light, and enjoy!