Festive and fun, using deco mesh to wrap that special bottle of wine, beer or champagne will wow your giftee and make your gift that much more special. You’ll need mesh that, folded in half, is about 3/4 the height of the bottle. Smaller bottles can use 12 inch mesh, larger bottles will need 24 inch mesh.
Difficulty level: easy
Time required: 5 minutes
Things to do:
1. Cut a length of mesh that is about 3 times as long as your bottle is high.
2. Lay the mesh out, curly side down, with the bottle at the center point.
3. Pull the ends up, wrapping the edges around under themselves as you go, and grasp at the neck of the bottle.
4. Cut a 2 foot section of the narrow deco mesh.
5. Tie around the neck and into a bow. Fluff up the curls at the top of the bottle.