Jazz up a plain gift bag with this fun DIY. You’re sure to love giving presents in this pretty wrapping, adding an extra handmade touch to your gift.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 10 Minutes
Age range: 10 and Up
Things to do:
1. Cut a 1 1/2 inch band out of one of the bags using scalloped scissors.
2. Run a piece of washi tape along the middle of the band.
3. Slip the decorated band over the top of the other bag and secure with glue.
4. Repeat steps 1-3, creating another decorative band.
5. Punch two holes in the top and middle of the bag.
6. Lace a piece of string through the holes.
7. Attach two stickers on the ends of the strings, creating festive ties.