I have a little girl who wears a pony tail or pigtails every single day. And no hairdo is complete for this girl with out a ribbon or clip of some kind or another. While I’ve always got fun clips lying around, sometimes my girl just wants a ribbon and these curly ribbons are her favorite. And they are so easy to make!
Things to do:
1. Preheat your oven to 275 degrees.
2. Secure the end of the ribbon to the end of the spoon with a thumbtack and then begin wrapping the ribbon around the handle. Make sure the ribbon does not overlap but that there is very little space between each round of ribbon.
3. Secure the ribbon at the end by pressing a tack into the bowl of the spool. Trim the ribbon just beyond this.
4. Set the spoons on parchment in your oven and let the ribbon cook” for 20 minutes.
5. Remove the spoons from the oven and allow them to cool completely. Once cool, remove the tacks and slide the curled ribbon off the spoons. Cut to the length you desire.