This fun DIY will help you transform your old Christmas ornament into a beautiful decoration that can be displayed all year! Use it as a gift tag or place setting when you want to bring a little winter magic to your decor.
Things to do:
1. The first step is dipping your ornament in chalk paint. String a piece of jute through the top loop of the ornament to create a hanger and carefully lower it into the paint. Be sure to cover the surface completely.
2. Hang the ornament over the jar of paint to drip dry. Leave it 24 hours or until paint is dry to the touch.
3. Take your piece of fir branch and drip the stem in Mod Podge. Cover the stem with Epsom salts and set it aside to dry.
4. When your ornament and branch is dry, use a piece of jute to tie them together.
5. Write on the surface with a chalk marker and enjoy!