This fun and festive banner is a sweet way to celebrate a birthday, or any other special occasion. The chalk circles make it easy to change the message, so you can reuse this banner time and time again.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 15 Minutes
Age range: 10 and Up
Things to do:
1. Cut a piece of jute that measures 4 1/2 feet.
2. Write “H-A-P-P-Y-B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y” on the chalk circles using a chalk pen.
3. Thread the letters that spell Happy” onto the 4 1/2 feet of jute.
4. Attach a pinecone to each end of the jute. Place the pinecone on top of the jute and wrap the string around tightly.
5. Tie a knot at each end, so you can hang your banner easily.
6. Repeat steps 1-5, creating a Birthday” banner. String the banners up to celebrate!