Create a simple felt set of kitten ears for your little kitty! These headbands make great crafter noon activities or perfect DIY party favors for a kitten party!
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time required: 1 hour
Age range: 8+
Things to do:
1. Fold a rectangle of felt in half and, starting on the folded edge, cut a cat ear shape.
2. Line up the first ear on another piece of folded felt and cut a second ear.
3. Sandwich the headband inside the folded ear pieces and glue the ear in place with the headband sandwiched inside.
4. Cut two inner ear pieces out of pink felt. Line up the inner ear piece with the main ear piece and cut the bottom of the inner ear piece slightly rounded in the shape of the headband.
5. Glue the inner ear pieces over the main ear pieces, lining up the bottoms of the inner ear pieces with the bend of the headband.