Make a simple bunny ear headband using a couple scraps of fabric. Add some pipe cleaner to make the ears adjustable!
Difficulty level: Intermediate
Time required: 1 hour
Age range: 8+
Things to do:
1. Fold the fabric in half and trace the outline of a bunny ear, with a straight bit at the base.
2. Cut the ear through both sides of the fabric.
3. Line up the ear with another piece of folded fabric and cut a second set.
4. Please the two sets, right sides together, and sew together, leaving a couple inch gap in the middle.
5. Flip the ears right side. (Note – Insert pipe cleaners in the ears at this point to make the ears adjustable, if desired).
6. Tie the ears in a double knot around the headband.