Let’s get SPOOKY! This BOO wreath is the perfect Halloween decoration – Dress up you front door and scare the Trick or Treaters this fall!
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 20 minutes
Age range: 12 and up
Things to do:
1. Spray paint your grapevine wreath black.
2. Paint your BOO letters orange.
3. Use hot glue to attach a piece of bakers twine to the wreath. String it across and wrap it around the opposite side. Repeat this step until it’s crossed 5-6 times.
4. Thread a needle with bakers twine and weave it around the strings attached to the wreath, creating a web. Use hot glue to secure the string when necessary.
5. Use hot glue to attach the BOO letters to the top of the wreath.
6. Complete the wreath by using hot glue to attach the spider to the bottom of the web.