Looking for the perfect Father’s Day gift? Your little ones will love making a puzzle for daddy! Let them choose the photo and help them with the rest. It’s a super thoughtful present that he’s sure to love.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 20 minutes
Age range: 8 and up
Things to do:
1. Choose a photo to print. In my experience, scenery photos transfer best.
2. Lay your blocks over the section of the photo you want on your puzzle. Trace around the outside edge of the shape and cut it out.
3. Flip the image over, trace around your individual blocks and cut out the pieces.
4. Cover the top of your blocks with a thin layer of Mod Podge and place the pieces of the images on top. Let it dry.
5. Use sand paper to sand the edges of the blocks. This will remove any excess paper and give your photos a nice vintage look.
6. Paint a thin layer of Mod Podge over the top of the blocks and let it dry completely.