Ships ahoy! This nautical wreath adds a whimsical touch to your summer decor. It’s a quick and easy way to dress up your door and celebrate summer.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 20 minutes
Age range: 12 and up
Things to do:
- Measure 3 1/8″ and mark all around the outside edge.
- Cut yarn into manageable lengths and wrap wreath form, alternating the blue and white yarn. Use hot glue to secure the ends to the back of your wreath.
- Wrap 3″ rope on both sides of the wreath. Use hot glue to secure the ends.
- Paint the anchor red.
- Hot glue anchor to the wreath.
- Tie and small jute loop on the top to hang your wreath from.