Create a creepy, yet chic, Halloween centerpiece in a few simple steps! This piece is stylish, but spooky, and will liven up any table or Halloween party decor.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time required: 15 minutes+
Age range: 10+
Things to do:
1. If using the decoupage pumpkin found here, simply turn your pumpkin upside down, so that it is in the shape of a bowl. Then remove the “stem” by pulling it through the hole.
2. Paint your pumpkin. Using an off white, or ivory shade of paint creates a more chic, elegant, yet spooky feel.
3. Prepare your branch. We have chosen a branch that comes ready to use, but if your branch is not, use a white shade of spray paint or acrylic paint to finish it up.
4. Cut a slit in the top of your pumpkin, large enough for your branch to fit through, but small enough to keep your branch secure and standing in place.
5. Insert your branch into the prepared slot. The branch we have used, stands perfectly inside of the medium sized paper mache pumpkin, however, if it does not, secure your branch on the underneath side of your pumpkin.
6. Attach your crows using crafting wire or hot glue. The crows used in this project, have wire already attached to their feet, making it easier to simply attach.