Looking for a cute favor to set out at your holiday party? These Christmas Play-Doh containers will keep your younger guests entertained and they look super cute on display! There are endless Christmas combinations, and all you’ll need is a few simple craft materials. Today, we’ll be showing you how to make the reindeer Play-Doh favor – Once you have the basics down, let your creativity run wild!
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 15 minutes
Age range: 8 and up
Things to do:
1. Measure the sides of your Play-Doh container and cut a piece of red construction paper that will wrap around and fully cover the container. You’ll also need to cut a 1/8-inch white paper strip that will wrap around the rim of the lid and a black paper strip that will wrap around the center of the Play-Doh container.
2. Use craft glue to hold your paper strips in place.
3. Cut a small black square and use craft glue to secure it to the center of your black paper strip. This will be Santa’s belt.
4. Use craft glue to add two googly eyes to the center of the Play-Doh container.
5. Pull a cotton ball apart to create a small beard. Use glue to attach it under the eyes.
6. Roll a piece of red paper into a cone shape and measure it to fit on the top of the Play-Doh lid. Use hot glue to hold it in place.
7. Glue a white pompom to the top of Santa’s hat.