Square Paper Mache Box
Unfinished Wood Furniture Buttons
Wedgewood Green Apple Barrel Acrylic Paint
Wild Iris Apple Barrel Acrylic Paint
Black Apple Barrel Acrylic Paint
Burnt Umber Apple Barrel Acrylic Paint
White Apple Barrel Acrylic Paint
Weldbond Universal Glue
1. Start by painting the bottom of the paper mache box with the Wild Iris Apple Barrel acrylic paint, then set aside and let dry.
2. Next, paint on the face of the your Frankenstein using the Wedgewood Green Apple Barrel acrylic paint on the bottom half of the paper mache box lid. Paint the top half of the paper mache box lid with the Burnt Umber Apple Barrel acrylic paint for your Frankenstein’s hair. Set aside to dry
3. Paint three of the unfinished wood furniture buttons with the Wedgewood Green Apple Barrel acrylic paint. These will be Frankenstein’s nose and bolts for the side of his neck!
4. Take your Weldbond Universal glue and glue his painted wood furniture buttons nose on the face and glue the two unfinished wood furniture button “bolts” on the side of the paper mache box lid.
5. Finally, take your black and white Apple Barrel acrylic paint and paint on Frankenstein’s face and accents. Be sure to paint some “stitching!”
Happy Halloween your Frankenstein paper mache box project is done… Eat, drink and be scary!