With a few simple materials, create a simple yet beautiful heart garland for Valentine’s Day. Substitute the twine for ribbon instead to create a softer look.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time required: 1 hour
Age range: 8+
Things to do:
1. Cut 12 large hearts and six small hearts from felt and cut a length of bakers twine about 16 inches long.
2. Starting four to six inches from the end of the bakers twine, line up the twine on top of one of the large hearts and glue in place.
3. Glue a second large heart over the first, sandwiching the twine between the two hearts.
4. Repeat for the remaining ten hearts.
5. Position one of the small hearts in the center of one of the large hearts and glue in place. Then, position a button in the center of the small heart and glue in place.
6. Repeat for the remaining hearts.