Get spooky this Halloween with the spiderweb candle! These little jars make great centerpieces for a themed dinner or add an eerie look to windowsills at night.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 5 minutes
Age range: 8 and up
Things to do:
1. Hot glue a piece of yarn to the top of your mason jar, just below the rim.
2. Wrap the yarn around the jar in random patterns, using hot glue occasionally to secure it in place.
3. Use hot glue to secure the end when you have enough “cobwebs.”
4. Hot glue the spider onto the side of the jar.
5. Place the battery operated tealight in the jar and replace the lid.