Do you want to add a personal touch to your gift wrapping this holiday season? Today, we’re going to show you how to make homemade stamps that you can use to create custom gift tags! This is a super fun way to add a handmade touch to the holidays.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 15 minutes
Age range: 12 and Up
Things to do:
- Cut a 1″ x 2 1/4 ” strip of foam.
- Use your knife to cut a tree out of the foam rectangle. You can add a trunk and different markings by carving out the foam.
- Use craft glue to secure the foam tree to a piece of wood.
- When the glue is dry, you can use your stamp! One of our favorite ways to use homemade stamps is to make gift tags. Press the stamp firmly onto the ink pad stamp it onto the center of a gift tag.
- Finish the gift tag by gluing a star to the top of the tree for a 3D effect.