Trying to decorate your child’s bedroom on a budget? This adorable felt banner dresses up an empty wall and will make the space feel like their very own. Play with different colors to complement their decor theme or let them pick the palette!
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 10 minutes
Age range: 12 and up
Things to do:
1. The first step is preparing the letter you want on your banner. Trace it onto a piece of felt and cut out the shape.
2. Next, we’re going to cut a “v” shape out of the bottom of our banner. Fold it in half and draw a line from the corner to the edge, about 2-inches up. Cut along the line.
3. Use hot glue to attach your felt letter to the middle of your banner piece.
4. Draw a line of hot glue along the top of your banner piece and attach it to your wooden dowel.
5. Cut a piece of leather cord and tie both ends to the sides of your dowel.
6. Display your banner and enjoy!