Take your holiday table to the next level with these festive napkins! Both folding patterns are quick and simple, so you’ll have your places set in no time!
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 5 minutes
Age range: 8 and up
Things you’ll need:
Things to do:
1. Fold your napkin into fourths.
2. Spin the square until the point with all of the napkin corners is at the top. Fold each corner down to the opposite side of the square.
3. Fold the sides of the square in, creating a triangle shape.
4. Tuck the ends of the napkin corners up, creating straight lines across for the branches.
1. Roll your napkin up and slide a napkin ring on to the center.
2. Fold the end through the center napkin ring and pull it through until it creates a half-bow shape.
3. Repeat step two with the other side to complete the bow.