- What's New
- On Sale
Birds and Butterflies SaleChristmas and Winter SaleCloseout Craft BooksCraft Supplies SaleDaily Deals
- Craft SuppliesAcrylic Fillable OrnamentsBasic Craft SuppliesBagsBellsBirds & ButterfliesBrooms & ShovelsButtonsShop All Basic Craft Supplies>Candle Making SuppliesCraft BooksDoll Making SuppliesAngel WingsButtonsDoll AccessoriesDoll HairDoll HatsShop All Doll Making Supplies>Floral SuppliesArtificial Birds and NestsArtificial GreeneryBasketsBushes and BouquetsCemetery SuppliesShop All Floral Supplies>Jewelry Making - BeadingBeadsHair Barrettes - Combs - ClipsJewelry CharmsJewelry FindingsJewelry Wire and CordsShop All Jewelry Making - Beading>On SalePainting SuppliesApple Barrel Acrylic PaintBrushes and AccessoriesGallery Glass by PlaidMediums and FinishesRibbon and TrimsScrapbookingSoap Pumps, Lids, JarsUnfinished WoodCandle CupsClothespinsDowel RodsMini ChalkboardsPopsicle Sticks and Fan SticksShop All Unfinished Wood>
- FloralsChristmas Holiday FloralsCorsage/Boutonniere SuppliesDrieds - Natural BotanicalsFall FloralsFloral ContainersPip BerriesSilk Leaves and Rose PetalsSilk Poly and Ribbon RosesSpring FlowersStyrofoam and Floral Foam
- Home DecorCrochet and Lace DoiliesDecorative Plates and StandsGarden and PetKitchen and BathCookie CuttersDecorative ContainersKitchen TowelsMini Kitchen UtensilsSoap and Lotion DispensersShop All Kitchen and Bath>
- Holiday & SeasonalChristmas and WinterAcrylic Fillable OrnamentsBellsBottle Brush TreesChristmas GarlandsChristmas MiniaturesShop All Christmas and Winter>Fall and HalloweenBowl and Vase FillersCrows - Owls - Bats - SpidersFall and Halloween SaleFall Craft SuppliesFall FloralsShop All Fall and Halloween>
- PrimitivesDecorative AccentsDecorative Plates and BowlsFall and HalloweenFixin's and FillersJars, Lids and PumpsLightingOn SalePip BerriesPrimitive DollsRusty Tin PrimitivesCandle Holders and AccessoriesPails, Tubs and BucketsRusty DecorRusty Tin BellsRusty Tin CutoutsShop All Rusty Tin Primitives>
- Special OccasionsAnniversary - 25th and 50thBaby Shower SuppliesBaby Shower DecorationsBaby Shower FavorsBaby Shower GiftsBaby Shower TablewareGames and Baby Shower IdeasShop All Baby Shower Supplies>Party SuppliesCake - Cupcake AccessoriesCenterpiece MirrorsConfetti - Table ScattersGift Bags - Favor BagsInvitations and CardsShop All Party Supplies>Sports and CheerleadingWedding SuppliesBridal Shower SuppliesOn SaleWedding Ceremony AccessoriesWedding DecorationsWedding FavorsShop All Wedding Supplies>
Unfinished Wood Honey Dipper
Click Here For A Larger View
Let this darling Unfinished Wood Honey Dipper assist you in both functional and decorative projects! Use it as a stirring utensil for smaller-scale pr...Read More
- 1 piece
- 6-1/4" L x 19 mm Dia.
- Food safe
- Made of wood
In Stock (5 Reviews)
Price:$1.69 Quantity: 12+ 36+ Price: $1.59 $1.49You're only $50.00 away from FREE SHIPPING *(USA only)Let this darling Unfinished Wood Honey Dipper assist you in both functional and decorative projects! Use it as a stirring utensil for smaller-scale projects that require more exact maneuverability, or utilize your crafting skills for the ultimate culinary presentation!
This particular dipper has the potential to be housed in your honey jar or pot for years to come, as such a utensil is meant to be stored along with your honey, as long as it is able suitably lean at a diagonal. For perfect results in topping your biscuits or sweetening your coffee, slowly remove from its sticky, sugary basin, tilt slightly, and give it a twirl, letting its contents drip. No need to shake, stir, or wash!
Its handle is smooth and ready for your customization! Get to painting and embellishing! Decorate its handle with polka dots, stripes, solid colors, and stickers. Personalize it with a name! Even give wood burning a try! It is a sweet display for your kitchen or a creative ornament for the tree! Your finished product is an excellent gift for your friend or family member honey lover!
It can serve as a fantastic party favor or placeholder to include for a tea party or recipe exchange. Attach it to a recipe card, combined with ingredients in a mason jar or compiled in a basket! Attach a pretty ribbon, and voila! Or simply include it with a specially purchased jar of rare raw honey for your friend or family member.
If you wish to wash, coat with bee's wax or mineral oil.
Made of wood. Food safe.Unfinished Wood Honey Dipper - Average Rating 5 out of 5 ( 5 reviews).
Rating:Change Your CountryPlease select your country, this will change the site to your country's currency:Cancel
Note: By changing your country, the pricing will display in the currency of the chosen country. This is simply for your convenience, and final totals are still charged in USD. Conversion rates updated every 24 hoursPlease Correct The Following
Before you goAre you sure you want to leave?
Enter your email below and receive a personal coupon for $5 off your order, $35 min. subtotal required.
By redeeming your coupon you're agreeing to be added to our weekly sales and future coupon offer newsletters.
- Craft Supplies