- What's New
- On Sale
- Craft SuppliesAcrylic Fillable OrnamentsBasic Craft SuppliesBagsBellsBirds & ButterfliesButtonsCorkShop All Basic Craft Supplies>Fairy Garden SuppliesFloral SuppliesArtificial Birds + NestsArtificial GreeneryBasketsBushes + BouquetsCemetery SuppliesShop All Floral Supplies>HobbyCandle Making SuppliesClay and ModelingDiamond PaintingDreamcatcher SuppliesFabric CraftingShop All Hobby>Jewelry MakingBeadsCharms & PendantsDisplaysHair Barrettes - Combs - ClipsJewelry FindingsShop All Jewelry Making>Kids CraftsActivity KitsArt SuppliesCraft BasicsGames, Puzzles & ToysKids Kitchen and BakingShop All Kids Crafts>On Sale - Craft SuppliesPainting SuppliesBrushes and AccessoriesFabric Paint, Dye & MarkersGallery Glass by PlaidMediums and FinishesPaint MarkersShop All Painting Supplies>Paper CraftingDie-CuttingEmbellishmentsEmbossingHand LetteringMarkers and PensShop All Paper Crafting>
- FloralsChristmas Holiday FloralsCorsage + Boutonniere SuppliesDrieds + Natural BotanicalsFall FloralsFaux Fruits + VegetablesPip BerriesPlanters + ContainersSilk Leaves + Rose PetalsSilk Poly + Ribbon RosesSpring + Summer Flowers
- MiniaturesDining Room MiniaturesDollhouse Building SuppliesFood + Drink MiniaturesHoliday MiniaturesKitchen MiniaturesMiniature Home DecorMiniature Plants and FlowersNursery MiniaturesOffice MiniaturesOutdoor Miniatures
- Home DecorCrochet and Lace DoiliesDecorative Plates and StandsGarden and PetKitchen and BathKitchen TowelsKitchen UtensilsSoap and Lotion Dispensers
- SeasonalChristmas and WinterAcrylic Fillable OrnamentsBellsBottle Brush TreesChristmas GarlandsChristmas MiniaturesShop All Christmas and Winter>Fall and ThanksgivingBowl and Vase FillersFall and Thanksgiving SaleFall Craft SuppliesFall FloralsFall WreathsShop All Fall and Thanksgiving>
- PrimitivesDecorative AccentsDecorative Plates and BowlsFall and HalloweenFixin's and FillersJars, Lids and Pumps
- Special OccasionsAnniversary - 25th and 50thBaby Shower SuppliesBaby Shower DecorationsBaby Shower FavorsBaby Shower GiftsBaby Shower TablewareGames and Baby Shower IdeasShop All Baby Shower Supplies>Party SuppliesCake - Cupcake AccessoriesConfetti - Table ScattersGift PackagingInvitations and CardsLightingShop All Party Supplies>Sports and CheerleadingWedding SuppliesBridal Shower SuppliesOn SaleWedding Ceremony AccessoriesWedding DecorationsWedding FavorsShop All Wedding Supplies>
Red and Black Organza Ladybugs
Click Here For A Larger View
Let us celebrate healthy, thriving blooms, as well as commemorate earth's beautiful, summery, floral essence with these precious Artificial Ladybug Pi...Read More
- Package of 6 pieces
- 2-1/2" W x 2-3/4" H
In Stock, Only 35 left, order soon
Our Price:$2.19 Price was: $4.19 You Save: 48%You're only $50.00 away from FREE SHIPPING *(USA only)Let us celebrate healthy, thriving blooms, as well as commemorate earth's beautiful, summery, floral essence with these precious Artificial Ladybug Picks!
Leaf-shaped foam elements are coated in vibrant red, stretchy, sheer nylon, shiny black rhinestones and top fluffy and soft black pom poms to create the most endearing craft-inspired ladybug bodies! Four wire-framed wings with matching nylon extend from their petite bodies, and flexible white-painted wire antennae extend with darling curly tips.
Ladybugs are a terrific summer prop! Was there a documented picnic in the park? Or maybe you or your children just love ladybugs! And, of course, their potential craft adventures can occur outside their scrapbook pages-especially since so many come in a pack! Sew these cuties on clothing, or even diaper bags and totes.
Mix and match these sweet ladybugs with green plants and other summery floral sprays. Combine one or many with white and other light-colored flowers so that they really pop!
Legend has it that in the Middle Ages, European farmers' crops were persistently being destroyed by pests. The farmers decided to pray to the Virgin Mary in hopes for a successful harvest. Soon after, the crops' sustainability was improving, and tiny red, black-spotted beetles began to populate their farms. They were then named, "The Beetles of Our Lady," which translated later to "Lady Beetles." Most recently, they are simply referred to as "ladybugs." The red on their bodies represents Mary's cloak, and their black spots represent Her joys and sorrows.Red and Black Organza Ladybugs - Average Rating 4 out of 5 ( 8 reviews).
Rating:Change Your CountryPlease select your country, this will change the site to your country's currency:Cancel
Note: By changing your country, the pricing will display in the currency of the chosen country. This is simply for your convenience, and final totals are still charged in USD. Conversion rates updated every 24 hoursPlease Correct The Following
Before you goAre you sure you want to leave?
Enter your email below and receive a personal coupon for $5 USD off your order, $35 USD min. subtotal required.
By redeeming your coupon you're agreeing to be added to our weekly sales and future coupon offer newsletters.
- On Sale