- What's New
- On Sale
- Craft SuppliesAcrylic Fillable OrnamentsBasic Craft SuppliesBagsBellsBirds & ButterfliesButtonsCorkShop All Basic Craft Supplies>Fairy Garden SuppliesFloral SuppliesArtificial Birds + NestsArtificial GreeneryBasketsBushes + BouquetsCemetery SuppliesShop All Floral Supplies>HobbyCandle Making SuppliesClay and ModelingDiamond PaintingDreamcatcher SuppliesFabric CraftingShop All Hobby>Jewelry MakingBeadsCharms & PendantsDisplaysHair Barrettes - Combs - ClipsJewelry FindingsShop All Jewelry Making>Kids CraftsActivity KitsArt SuppliesCraft BasicsGames, Puzzles & ToysKids Kitchen and BakingShop All Kids Crafts>On Sale - Craft SuppliesPainting SuppliesBrushes and AccessoriesFabric Paint, Dye & MarkersGallery Glass by PlaidMediums and FinishesPaint MarkersShop All Painting Supplies>Paper CraftingDie-CuttingEmbellishmentsEmbossingHand LetteringMarkers and PensShop All Paper Crafting>
- FloralsChristmas Holiday FloralsCorsage + Boutonniere SuppliesDrieds + Natural BotanicalsFall FloralsFaux Fruits + VegetablesPip BerriesPlanters + ContainersSilk Leaves + Rose PetalsSilk Poly + Ribbon RosesSpring + Summer Flowers
- MiniaturesDining Room MiniaturesDollhouse Building SuppliesFood + Drink MiniaturesHoliday MiniaturesKitchen MiniaturesMiniature Home DecorMiniature Plants and FlowersNursery MiniaturesOffice MiniaturesOutdoor Miniatures
- Home DecorCrochet and Lace DoiliesDecorative Plates and StandsGarden and PetKitchen and BathKitchen TowelsKitchen UtensilsSoap and Lotion Dispensers
- SeasonalChristmas and WinterAcrylic Fillable OrnamentsBellsBottle Brush TreesChristmas GarlandsChristmas MiniaturesShop All Christmas and Winter>Fall and ThanksgivingBowl and Vase FillersFall and Thanksgiving SaleFall Craft SuppliesFall FloralsFall WreathsShop All Fall and Thanksgiving>
- PrimitivesDecorative AccentsDecorative Plates and BowlsFall and HalloweenFixin's and FillersJars, Lids and Pumps
- Special OccasionsAnniversary - 25th and 50thBaby Shower SuppliesBaby Shower DecorationsBaby Shower FavorsBaby Shower GiftsBaby Shower TablewareGames and Baby Shower IdeasShop All Baby Shower Supplies>Party SuppliesCake - Cupcake AccessoriesConfetti - Table ScattersGift PackagingInvitations and CardsLightingShop All Party Supplies>Sports and CheerleadingWedding SuppliesBridal Shower SuppliesOn SaleWedding Ceremony AccessoriesWedding DecorationsWedding FavorsShop All Wedding Supplies>
Ultimate Crafting Tool Kit - Ideal for Woodburning
Click Here For A Larger View
Other Woodburning Tool Sets
Choking hazard - small parts.
- 1 set
- 30 watt, 120VAC
- Heats to 950F
- UL listed
Not suitable for children under 3 years of age.
Our Price:$29.99 Price was: $34.99 You Save: 14%You're only $50.00 away from FREE SHIPPING *(USA only)This Premium quality Ultimate Crafting Tool kit is a must have for crafters, hobbyist and artist. Ideal for all wood burning projects. It heats up quickly and makes instant, and clear burns. Easy to glide, and works very smoothly. Perfect for beginners and experts alike!
Its non-slip, heat-insulated handle is easy and comfortable for holding. It is lightweight for constant use and includes a support stand for easy and convenience when working.
This quality heating unit comes with eight different tips perfect for wood burning, leather crafts, soldering, stencil cutting and fusing. It also includes a special carrying case.
- Grading point: Use for gradation and detail. Makes wonderful, even shading. Ideal for special effects. With little practice you will be able to create the most soft and subtle shading with this tip.
- Use point: Basic, all-purpose tip. Perfect for when you want contrast, depth, or line variations in your pattern. This tip creates deep, dark detail, and shading. Move the tip slowly to get darker lines and more quickly to get lighter lines.
- Dot point: Use for fine details, dots, and curves. This tip makes a fine thin line and gives a delicate look to your pattern. Excellent for intricate patterns.
- Script point: Use for writing, lettering, circles, curves, and swirls. This tip creates broader lines and soft detailing in your pattern.
- Stencil cutting tip: This tip will allow you precision detail in making you own stencil designs.
- Soldering (cone point, chisel point, fine point): To ensure a good bond, clean the work area thoroughly using steel wool, fine sandpaper, or a file. Clean printed circuit boards gently.
Heats to 950 degree fahrenheit temperature. UL listed. 30 watt/120 VAC
Change Your CountryPlease select your country, this will change the site to your country's currency:Cancel
Note: By changing your country, the pricing will display in the currency of the chosen country. This is simply for your convenience, and final totals are still charged in USD. Conversion rates updated every 24 hoursPlease Correct The Following
Before you goAre you sure you want to leave?
Enter your email below and receive a personal coupon for $5 USD off your order, $35 USD min. subtotal required.
By redeeming your coupon you're agreeing to be added to our weekly sales and future coupon offer newsletters.
- On Sale