- What's New
- On Sale
- Craft SuppliesAcrylic Fillable OrnamentsBasic Craft SuppliesBagsBellsBirds & ButterfliesButtonsCorkShop All Basic Craft Supplies>Fairy Garden SuppliesFloral SuppliesArtificial Birds + NestsArtificial GreeneryBasketsBushes + BouquetsCemetery SuppliesShop All Floral Supplies>HobbyCandle Making SuppliesClay and ModelingDiamond PaintingDreamcatcher SuppliesFabric CraftingShop All Hobby>Jewelry MakingBeadsCharms & PendantsDisplaysHair Barrettes - Combs - ClipsJewelry FindingsShop All Jewelry Making>Kids CraftsActivity KitsArt SuppliesCraft BasicsGames, Puzzles & ToysKids Kitchen and BakingShop All Kids Crafts>On Sale - Craft SuppliesPainting SuppliesBrushes and AccessoriesFabric Paint, Dye & MarkersGallery Glass by PlaidMediums and FinishesPaint MarkersShop All Painting Supplies>Paper CraftingDie-CuttingEmbellishmentsEmbossingHand LetteringMarkers and PensShop All Paper Crafting>
- FloralsChristmas Holiday FloralsCorsage + Boutonniere SuppliesDrieds + Natural BotanicalsFall FloralsFaux Fruits + VegetablesPip BerriesPlanters + ContainersSilk Leaves + Rose PetalsSilk Poly + Ribbon RosesSpring + Summer Flowers
- MiniaturesDining Room MiniaturesDollhouse Building SuppliesFood + Drink MiniaturesHoliday MiniaturesKitchen MiniaturesMiniature Home DecorMiniature Plants and FlowersNursery MiniaturesOffice MiniaturesOutdoor Miniatures
- Home DecorCrochet and Lace DoiliesDecorative Plates and StandsGarden and PetKitchen and BathKitchen TowelsKitchen UtensilsSoap and Lotion Dispensers
- SeasonalChristmas and WinterAcrylic Fillable OrnamentsBellsBottle Brush TreesChristmas GarlandsChristmas MiniaturesShop All Christmas and Winter>Fall and ThanksgivingBowl and Vase FillersFall and Thanksgiving SaleFall Craft SuppliesFall FloralsFall WreathsShop All Fall and Thanksgiving>
- PrimitivesDecorative AccentsDecorative Plates and BowlsFall and HalloweenFixin's and FillersJars, Lids and Pumps
- Special OccasionsAnniversary - 25th and 50thBaby Shower SuppliesBaby Shower DecorationsBaby Shower FavorsBaby Shower GiftsBaby Shower TablewareGames and Baby Shower IdeasShop All Baby Shower Supplies>Party SuppliesCake - Cupcake AccessoriesConfetti - Table ScattersGift PackagingInvitations and CardsLightingShop All Party Supplies>Sports and CheerleadingWedding SuppliesBridal Shower SuppliesOn SaleWedding Ceremony AccessoriesWedding DecorationsWedding FavorsShop All Wedding Supplies>
Wood Model Tepee Kit
Click Here For A Larger View
Other Wood Model Kits
Choking hazard - small parts.
- 1 set
- 10" H x 8" Dia.
- Assembly required
- Designed for ages 8 and up
Not suitable for children under 3 years of age.
Our Price:$4.19 Price was: $5.19 You Save: 19%You're only $50.00 away from FREE SHIPPING *(USA only)Whether you wish to bring your miniature Cowboys and Indians figurine display to life, teach your classroom about the Great Plains Tribe, or you thoroughly enjoy constructing models, the activity of this Wood Model Tepee Kit is certain to be a blast! Be ready to be thrilled with your finished display!
This kit includes one tepee cover sheet, 9 dowel rod poles, two half base rings, and easy-to-follow instructions-with diagrams, included! In addition to what is implemented in this kit, be sure to have paint (acrylic is recommended), sandpaper, wood glue, a paint brush or other applicator, a hammer, and scissors.
To start, glue its provided two base half-rings, together. Be sure to let them dry. Tie three of this set's poles into a bundle-using this kit's cord to tie them 1-1 1/2 inches from their pointed ends. Separate the bottom ends into a tripod. Glue the bottom ends of these poles into its three base holes. Let glue dry. Wrap top end of poles, aesthetically, with its remaining cord.
Now is the best part: Decorate the white paper tepee cover sheet! Enjoy making this your original tepee! Also paint its poles and base ring. When all is dry, wrap your styled cover around its poles, and join with glue. The paper's seam should line up with the front, as is shown in the included finished product diagram.
Helpful hints: Base-coat component pieces prior to assembly. Touch up and add details after it is put together. Gluing can be substituted for all hammering and nail instructions. Use a hair comb to hold nail secure while hammering in place. Be patient after gluing for the best results!
Makes one tepee. Design by Stan Stary, Jr.Change Your CountryPlease select your country, this will change the site to your country's currency:Cancel
Note: By changing your country, the pricing will display in the currency of the chosen country. This is simply for your convenience, and final totals are still charged in USD. Conversion rates updated every 24 hoursPlease Correct The Following
Before you goAre you sure you want to leave?
Enter your email below and receive a personal coupon for $5 USD off your order, $35 USD min. subtotal required.
By redeeming your coupon you're agreeing to be added to our weekly sales and future coupon offer newsletters.
- On Sale