Wax Paper Transfer
Things to do:
1. Using a paint or art program on your computer, create your sign using text and images and then inverse them so that you have the mirror image of what you want.
2. Cut a piece of wax paper the same size as your printer paper and tape it to the paper top and bottom. Make sure the edges are smooth.
3. Insert the wax paper /printer paper into the printer so that the ink will print on the wax paper and print your image.
4. Without allowing the wax paper to touch the wood yet, center the text over the wood and then lay it down lightly in place.
5. Using the credit card like a squeegee, Rub the paper onto the wood. This will transfer the ink from the paper to the wood.
6. Allow the ink to dry, seal with clear polyurethane if desired.