Upcycling: Coffee Can Bird Feeder
Things to do:
1. Wash and dry the inside and outside of the coffee can.
2. Turn the can upside down and, using the can opener, remove the bottom from the coffee can. Be sure to file down the edges of each side so that you will not harm the birds.
3. Paint the outside of the can (several coats of spray paint or let the kids go crazy with paint!)
4. Cut the lid in half and glue each of the halves over the ends to create a basin for birdseed.
5. Thread the twine through the upper part of the can and tie over a tree.