Teeny Rosette Bobbies
Things to do:
1. Cut a circle from the pastel felt that is about 3 inches in diameter.
2. Begin cutting the circle into a spiral with the edge begin about ¼ inch wide. Continue to cut about halfway around the circle and then switch to cutting the spiral in a wider (about ½ inch) strip. When you get to the center, leave a small circle.
3. At the wide point, cut the outer edge into scallops until you are almost at the center.
4. Starting at the thin outer edge of the strip, begin rolling tightly, adding a small bead of glue along the bottom edge as you roll.
5. Continue to roll as you hit the scalloped edge to create the petaled surface of the flower. Tuck the circle at the end of the strip under the backside of the flower and glue in place. Allow to dry.
6. Cut a small slip on the bottom and thread the bobby pin through and out the edge of the center circle.
7. Cut a leaf shape from the green scraps and glue over the spot where the bobby goes through the flower to secure it in place. Allow the glue to dry before using.