Snowy Globe Ornament
Things to do:
1. On a covered and well-ventilated surface, spray the inside of the ornament lightly with glue.
2. Sprinkle a small amount of silver glitter into the ornament halves, shaking it gently until the entire inner surface is lightly covered.
3. Prepare the trinkets for the inside if needed. Here, we painted a small wooden box to look like a wrapped gift.
4. Once the glue is dry, add a generous amount of white glitter, to look like snow, and settle the trinket inside the heap.
5. Add a fine line of glue around the edge of the ornament and snap the two halves together, being careful to keep the snow inside. Allow the glue to dry before hanging.