These bright carrots add a fun pop of color to your Easter decor. Make several in different sizes to create a beautiful centerpiece or display them on your shelf to celebrate the season.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 10 minutes
Age range: 12 and up
Things to do:
1. Roll your newspaper into a cone shape. Fold the top 2-3 inches down, adding volume to the upper section. Twist the cone to solidify the shape and add density.
2. Use hot glue to attach the end of your jute to the bottom of the cone.
3. Wrap the jute around the cone until the entire surface is covered. Wrap the cone tightly and make sure that none of the paper is visible.
4. When you reach a half inch below the top of your cone, pull off a small bunch of greenery and slide it down between the jute and the cone.
5. Finish wrapping the final half inch.
6. Trim your jute and use hot glue to hold the end in place.