Things you’ll need:
Three dimensional paint
Matte spray paint
Things to do:
1. Lay your canvas panels, right side down, on your work surface so that they form one large rectangle.
2. Using the painters tape, connect the edges of the four panels.
3. Flip right side up carefully, so that all the panels are still together.
4. Trim the tip of your paint so that the hole is a little wider than normal.
5. With steady pressure, draw lines and swirls with the paint, holding the bottle about an inch off of the surface. Clean up any mistakes with a cotton swab. Allow the paint to dry.
6. Remove the tape and coat each panel with two thin coats of spray paint for a uniform finish. Hang with an inch of space between each panel (or mix them up!)