Summer is coming! Make these cute popsicles to play with or decorate a garland.
Difficulty level: Intermediate
Time required: 1 hour
Age range: 8+
Things to do:
1. Cut the pieces from felt.
2. Embellish one of the popsicle pieces.
3. Glue the popsicle stick in the center of the other popsicle piece.
4. Apply a layer of glue to the outside edge of the popsicle, leaving the bottom open.
5. Place the front popsicle piece over the glue and press in place.
6. Stuff the popsicle and glue the bottom shut.