Create several of these whimsical using different colors and notions. Go for fun and quirky! You may add magnets to these, or attach them to a canvas for a fun piece of artwork to hang on your wall.
Difficulty level: Easy
Time to complete: 1 hour, includes drying time
Age range: 10+
Things to do:
1. Decide on the shape of the doors you’d like to make.
2. Paint the craft sticks as desired.
3. Warm up your hot glue gun. Cut out a piece of card stock slightly smaller than the shape of the door you’re creating, so that the card stock is hidden behind the sticks as much as possible.
4. Glue the sticks onto the card stock.
5. Trim and paint some other craft sticks and attach to the doors.
6. Glue on buttons for door knobs.
7. Add other embellishments, such as glitter, beads, or sequins.