If you have a doll house lover, you’ve probably been asked during the holidays for a tiny, doll sized tree. Small trees can be exciting to decorate and tiny ornaments are certainly available, but this is a simple alternative that is both fun to create for your little ones and a low cost tree for your smallest doll lovers.
Things to do:
1. Work on a covered surface and be sure to use low temp hot glue if you are working with young children.
2. Choose pinecones that have opened fully and have a good, even tree shape.
3. Beginning near the bottom of the “tree”, dot glue onto the ends of the pinecones “branches” and add pompoms, working your way up to the top and finishing with a pompom on the stem.
4. Flip the pinecone over and create a stand with a trio of pompoms glued closely together in a triangle shape.
5. Allow the glue to dry and pull away any threads that remain.