Things to do:
1. On a covered work surface (lining the area with freezer paper works well) soak the fabric well with Stiffin Stiff and allow it to dry completely.
2. Cut a 4-inch square out of each of the pieces of fabric, which should be stiff once dry. Spread a thin layer of glue on the wrong side of one of the squares and press the two pieces together to create a double-sided square. Allow the glue to dry.
3. Starting at the corners, cut in toward, but not all the way to, the center of the square.
4. Squeeze out a small dollop of glue in the center of the square and pull one side of each triangular flap down to the center to create the pinwheel shape. Secure with the hair clip while it’s drying.
5. Glue the button in the center of the windmill and attach the clip to the back. Allow the glue to dry completely before wearing.