Make your own beanbag toss game for those warm summer evenings spent enjoying family time outside!
Difficulty level: Intermediate
Time required: 1-2 hours
Age range: 8+
Things to do:
1. Paint the trays white. Allow to dry completely.
2. Cut two 3″x3″ squares from blue felt.
3. Apply a line of glue close to the edge on three of the four sides of one square. Place the matching square over the glue, aligning the sides, and press firmly to secure the glue.
4. Fill the bean bag with beans through the open side.
5. Apply a line of glue on the fourth side and press the two sides together to seal the beanbag shut.
6. Repeat steps 2-5 until you have the desired number of bean bags (I made 2 red and 2 blue).
7. After the trays are dry, use a stencil to paint the desired “point value” inside each of the trays and allow to dry.