Paper Bag Bunny Puppet
Things to do:
1. Draw a bunny ear on one of your paper bags with your pen.
2. Cut out your bunny ears by cutting along the line you drew and cutting through both sides of the paper bag.
3. Glue your bunny ears to the closed-ended, back side of your paper bag (the side without the mouth flap).
4. Flip your bag over to the front and decorate using pastels. Color in the ears, add facial features, draw your body, draw a fluffy tail on the back side, and add whatever else you might want your bunny to have.
5. Stick your hand into the bag and move your fingers to make the bunny’s mouth move, and enjoy!