This cute tooth fairy pillow has a dedicated pocket for the little tooth. Make it yourself, even if you don’t know how to sew!
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time required: 1 hour
Age range: 8+
Things to do:
1. Cut the pieces from felt. You will need 1 pocket, 1 tooth, and 2-6″ squares.
2. Apply glue to the round edge of the pocket piece.
3. Press the pocket to the front of the tooth piece.
4. Apply glue to the back of the tooth piece, leaving the top open, as shown in the photo.
5. Press the tooth to one of the squares.
6. Apply glue to three sides of one of the squares and press the matching square over the top, securing until the glue is dry.
7. Stuff the pillow with stuffing.
8. Apply glue to the fourth side and press the sides shut to close the pillow.